Home     About Me     Recipes

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm Thankful for Day #4= My Family

Today I am thankful for my husband, today is our 4 year wedding anniversary! We have been together for 7 almost 8 years. We have 2 very handsome boys and a large home in a great community. I am thankful for my boys, they keep me on my toes at all times. I get such joy watching them grow up. Oh how I miss them being babies but even today at 7 and 5 they do the funniest things.
Last night in the car ride home Mr. T says turn up the radio and D just starts singing the song! Husband and I sat quietly smiling just listening to D. We had no idea he knew the song, he usually talks so much how could he possibly know words to a song. At that moment I had wished I had a video camera.
This morning T, tells daddy that he has to make breakfast, I ask why he says that. I always do coffee, breakfast and pack lunches in the morning. T says, mommy you need a break you do everything, and today you should stay in bed a little longer. My heart melted, he's going to make a great husband someday! I also enjoyed it a tiny bit when T told daddy that he shouldn't be in front of the TV so much and stop being lazy. T got in trouble for "talking back" but like I said I enjoyed it because he just loves his momma! But I guess I have to watch what I say ;) But if this is as bad as it gets, I'm OK with that.
I love my family and I feel so blessed to have them!

No comments: