Home     About Me     Recipes

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fall Decor

One thing I love about Fall and Thanksgiving is I get to bring out my table decor. I have silver chargers down with a leaf plate. It fits a perfect piece of pumpkin pie! I then have brown napkins sitting between the leaf and my adorable Pumpkin bowls with lids. I made a very tasty baked potato soup last fall and filled them up topped them off with bacon bits and cheese...delish! I also just want to add that the brown napkins were used as part of my centerpieces from my wedding! I finally found a use for them! I just need to entertain so that people can actually see and use my wonderful fall table decor.

2 comments:

Julie - Life Continues said...

I love it! Great job.....and so many soups that you can try that will be so nice served in your bowls!

Lauren Carlton said...

So cute!