Home     About Me     Recipes

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 13, Thankful for my Mom

Today I am thankful for my Mom. My mom is an amazing and friendly person. My mom always listens to me tell stories, complain whatever it is with open ears and responds and gives great advice. I think we have such a wonderful relationship is because she doesn't live in CO. I do think though that if she lived closer we would definitely fight. But it would be nice to have someone go hiking, and many more things with besides just my friends and kids.
My mom gives her time to so many others and never expects things in return.
My kids absolutely adore Nana too!
Today I am thankful for my Mom. We love you!

1 comment:

Julie - Life Continues said...

That is one of the nicest things you or anyone has said to me! Thank you so much!

And what the heck do you mean you don't want me living in Colorado! That is where I am planning on moving to in a few years!!! I promise to be a good Mom and Nana if I do! :)

Love you guys....Mom