Home     About Me     Recipes

Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 29, I'm thankful for blogs

I am just so addicted to blogs lately! I have run across so many blogs lately that just inspire me to:
1. Be creative and artistic
2. Be a better photographer
3. Decorate better
4. Cook more exotic foods
5. Bake better desserts
6. Try things out of my element
7. Try shopping at a goodwill store
8. Get things for really cheap even free
9. Have a plan
10. Have fun with my blog!

The bad thing about finding all these wonderful blogs:
1. I cannot get off the computer!!

From my last post I don't watch much TV but let me tell you it has gone down even more this week because I sat and read blogs for several hours the other day when it was freezing outside!
I do hope to spruce up my blog and get more followers!
Today I am thankful for my blog an outlet to vent, share and have fun, and other blogs!

Anyone read an amazing blog they want to share?

2 comments:

Rachael said...

OMG...I am thankful for blogs for the same reasons!!! Yeah it's a bad thing that I'm ALWAYS on the computer looking at blogs with my "down time" but I can't help it ever since I got introduced to them. ;)
I LOVE me some blogging!!!

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog..