Home     About Me     Recipes

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 9, I'm Thankful for my friends

I am thankful to have amazing friends! 2 friends come to mind first LC and Beks, they have been my best friends since 6th grade! I love them so much, we have seen each other grow, attend middle school, high school, college, marriage, kids and has also survived me moving several states away. LC and I email and text regularly, and there hasn't been 1 visit that I haven't gone home to visit and I not see them. Even when LC comes to visit her family in CO, we try and make a visit. That makes us friends for over 20 amazing years!
Here in CO I have several amazing friends too, Nancy, Aimee, Annie, Lisa and many more and I Cherish these growing friendships and hope they last just as long as my Seattle besties do.
I have had a few friends come and go, and some return again, I am just so thankful that I have supporting, wonderful friends!

*If I didn't mention your name I still love you. I'm a little distracted trying to figure out if it's just rain or if it's actually snowing right now.
Also I really really wish I had pictures of LC and I but again that's on my broken computer..UUGGGG!!!



No comments: