Home     About Me     Recipes

Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 12, I'm thankful for TV

I hate to say it but I am thankful for TV. I don't watch much but I have at least 1 show a day that I love.
Monday: Gossip Girl and rerun of Real Housewives that I miss on Sunday's
Tuesday: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills or nothing, I usually read and go to bed early
Wed: MTV Challenge
Thur: Grey's Anatomy and occasionally Private Practice
Fri: usually nothing, but if bored I watch dateline or something mystery
Sat: a movie or nothing
Sunday: Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters
I try really hard not to miss any Real Housewives episodes, I live for those! I think Reality TV is the best entertainment!
My kids are purely entertained by TV when I am busy or just need quiet time! So today thank you for inventing TV and shows to entertain us.

Here's Dylan reading a book, but I think he did more watching TV. (taken a while ago, look at that long hair)

No comments: