Home     About Me     Recipes

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 10, I'm thankful for my car

Today I'm thankful for owning a car. I bought my car several years ago brand new! They had it driven to me from Longmont, it was the hardest waiting game. I had always wanted a Jetta since I was in High School but the insurance my parents didn't want to pay and neither did I. I got my Jetta and unfortunately I haven't enjoyed it all that much. I got a stick shift and I wish I didn't, I just wanted to feel the speed :)  I practically live in my car from the time I wake up until dinner, sometimes later. I drive the boys to school 3 times a day, the light rail 2 times a day and all my errands. Plus all my kids and husband errands! I do get very sick of being in the car and on some days during the weekend I refuse to get it at all. I walk that day or don't leave at all. If I didn't have a car our family would be screwed!
So today I am thankful that I have been blessed with a good car!

I do plan on getting rid of this thing THIS YEAR! I plan on looking during the breaks and when my husband is off work.

No comments: