Home     About Me     Recipes

Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 19, I'm thankful for the Law

This morning in the car ride to school I was cut off by a crazy lady! She nearly took us out, she came so close to my front bumper when cutting me off. I would hate to think what would of happened if she hit me going 55 miles an hour! So with my road rage I honked while swearing and flipping her the bird. Which is the least she deserves! This did not scare her or make her slow down at all. She continued to speed, change lanes drastically and cut people off. Much to my surprise she ended up at the same school as me! AND only 2 cars ahead!! I couldn't believe it, she was not running late either school didn't start for 10 more minutes. She drives like that with a kid in the car? How does she drive when she's alone?
I drop off my kids and start driving home when that freakin' crazy B*tch cuts me off again and nearly takes off my front bumper, so of course she gets another middle finger. I turn and she goes straight continuing to drive reckless. I couldn't shake the feeling of she may kill someone, so I called the police. I had the nicest gentlemen officer over this morning telling him my story. He listened and confirmed that I wasn't a bother, that they specifically have traffic cops for this reason.
To keep from having to give my name and signing her ticket (I will see her at school remember!) I didn't press charges. But, I did inform the officer that I wanted him to call her and give her a reprimand and that she will be watched. He was so excited, he said he just loves doing this. So I made his day and he made me feel comfortable that I won't or anyone else won't be dying today from her driving. I was also told that if she assumes it was me and harasses me at school, she will be arrested for harassment and be charged with a felony.
So today I am thankful for the Law, and the officer. Oh and the moral of the story is Don't F*^k with me or the Law! (is that from a movie??)
Drive Safe!

No comments: