Home     About Me     Recipes

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 14, I'm thankful for my Church

Recently we started going to a new church. We are still close to home but it's a lot smaller than the one we have been attending for the last year or so. We decided to try this church out because a couple of people Roger works with recommended it, I knew a great Christian family that attended and Tanner had done several VBS events at this church.
A couple months back we walked in to register the kids in there class and we were approached by a nice gentlemen and got to talking. We talked for about 10 min. Nice guy, I was impressed so far!  We took the kids to class and then went to the sanctuary for the service. I of course love to sing, so we joined in and when the Pastor walked up...it was the man we were talking to in the lobby! I couldn't believe that the pastor hangs out in the lobby and talks with all the attendees. I was sold at this point. I enjoyed the services every Sunday and so have the boys.
 I am so thrilled I found a church that I love. I hope that in 1 year I won't be looking for another one or going back to the old one. But anyway today I am thankful for my Church, you are a blessing to me and my family.

No comments: