Home     About Me     Recipes

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 17, Thankful for my clothes

Yeah clothes are way better than being Naked! I don't get new clothes all that often but I do love clothes. I almost live in my workout clothes because they are so comfortable but I do love a good pair of jeans with a t-shirt. I have learned what brands are best, what stores I love and some I refuse to wear again in my many years of shopping. I swear by Under Armour clothing, I would wear everything by them if I could afford it.
I like GAP, I own quit a bit of there stuff too. I prefer the outlet styles over the real store. Better pricing and sometimes just better lines to make an entire outfit.
I wish I could afford many other expensive style clothes that I see in catalogs but I just can't right now.
I could go on for days...Today I am thankful I can afford clothes!

No comments: