Home     About Me     Recipes

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

DAY 30! I'm thankful for....

Finishing something everyday for 30 days! Why can't I do that with other things?
Like:
1. Workout (although I'm pretty balls to the wall and sore everyday, this would be a huge challenge)
2. Give up Desserts
3. Not swear
4. Give up chips...oh dear the list can go on..Eat Healthy
5. Do my hair
6. No wearing workout clothes as an outfit during the day
7. Not have road rage (Dawnette you know this would be hard!)
OH dear, it's to late for all this thinking. I'm just thankful that I finished something special on my blog.

I'm also thankful for all my blog readers! I know my mom is the one that leaves the most comments and I'm thankful for that, but I do know there are quite a few that check in consistently even though you are not marked as a follower or leave comments. So thank you for stopping by.

xoxo
-N

No comments: