Home     About Me     Recipes

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 21, I'm thankful for alone time

Today I got to go see a movie! Not just any movie an adult movie, I haven't been to an adult movie in ages. I'm usually with the boys and we go see G movies. I went to see Morning Glory with Nancy today while Roger was to watch the boys. Of course he always gets away with not being alone with them. Marianne came and got them to go shopping. Anyway it was so nice to just have some quiet alone time doing what I want!
I am just so thankful that my husband allowed me to go do something I wanted to do with a friend today.
It's been a great weekend and I'm thankful!

Anyone interested in seeing Morning Glory should wait until it comes out on DVD. Morning Glory has great actors, Harrison Ford, Rachael McAdams and a few more but just not the usual roles they play. I was shocked to see them in such a plain movie. Don't get me wrong it was a good and funny movie but I think that it's a better at home movie. I didn't think that the price you pay for a ticket, soda and popcorn was worth it this time. Nancy and I were the youngest ones in the entire theatre! So my suggestion is to wait, save your money and get this on DVD.

No comments: