Home     About Me     Recipes

Monday, January 17, 2011

Valentine's Day Decor

I love to decorate for all holiday's, so coming up faster than you think is Valentine's Day. I plan on getting my decor out and to start making some decor this week. I am wanting to just do my fireplace mantel and my front entryway table. I spent sometime on Sunday googling mantel displays and such, with not much luck, but a few on some blog searches.
Valentine's Subway Art seen on this blog. I got two white frames from goodwill today to use.


I have yet to make anything rosette but it's getting popular. So I want to try making one of these in red and white.
Photobucket
rosette balls
Have you made anything yet for Valentine's Day? Want to share your ideas? Link here.



1 comment:

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

Thank you for inviting me over!