Home     About Me     Recipes

Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 10 Challenge

Today is Monday 10 days into January and I am still on the 'wagon'!  Yes I thought of having a glass of wine with my friend on Saturday but just had ice water in a really nice glass.  I had mentioned to husband that I went over to the neighbors for a bit and he got all big eyed and said, "OH, did you have any wine?" He thought he had me, but not a chance!


 I felt like a beer watching football all weekend but I had ice water instead. Go Seahawks! I'm usually rooting for the Saints but not this time.
 
My favorite winter drink on this cold 7 degree day was calling my name after shoveling the driveway, but I had just plain Apple Cider then a cup of coffee.
 
So far no weight lost, but that might also be because I watched Eclipse all weekend with popcorn, candy, and other fantastic desserts! So back to the gym this week and hopefully I see a difference.

1 comment:

Julie - Life Continues said...

I bet you will eventually notice the difference!