Home     About Me     Recipes

Monday, January 24, 2011

Mini Bundt Cakes

I had a Crowd savings deal to the local Nothing bundt cakes shop. So I stopped in with my lil' man to pick out our 3 cakes. He was in hog heaven.
We got a Cinnamon Swirl, Chocolate Chocolate Chip and lemon cake. They are small and full of icing. The cake was moist and delicious!


I just love the smallness of them all and the little packaging. Because we are a family of 4 and only had 3 cakes each of us got a lovely small plate of goodness.
My favorite was the lemon by far. Cinnamon Swirl was all the boys' favorite. The store had a few more flavors but not to our interest.  The mini bundts are only $3.99 and the larger ones are up to $30 which is way out of my price range.
I'm thinking making my own bundt cakes are in my very near future!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I had a bundt cake at a birthday party and thought it was the cutest thing and had the same thought you had...I might make my own in the future as well. Sounds good to me!!! :)