Home     About Me     Recipes

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Things I'm going to learn to make

I make a menu each week for dinner, but after school snacks, and lunch, I'm sometimes missing 1 or 2 ingredients to finish my dinner meal. It drives me nuts and I do not ever go to the store unplanned. I am also reading Julie and Julia by Julie Powell right now and think why can I not just make it.  Then I think I blog about my baking why not take it up a notch with regular cooking too.
So, today for dinner it's tortellini with garlic bread. I have no garlic bread! I am going to try and make homemade garlic bread.

I also want to make:
Potato Leek soup
Deep fried pickles
Artisan bread (from 5 min. a day to Artisan bread book)
Red Velvet cupcakes with a fondant design for V-Day

My own pasta (when I run out of my overstock)
Chocolate Silk Pie


                                                                            {via}
I just thought these up last night, so the list will get longer. Anyone have any suggestions or recipes you want me to make?

xoxo
-N

No comments: