Home     About Me     Recipes

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cupcake Obsessed

I am just totally Cupcake Obsessed lately. So once a month I am going to go all out and make the best cupcakes my family has ever seen or eaten. I do think that means I will have a minor run in with fondant which is so hard to work with. But it may be better than that royal icing I still cannot figure out. Which reminds me that I still need to work on that this year.
Here is a preview of cupcakes I want to tackle.
                                                      iphone cupcakes...CLEVER! {via}
                     Food cupcakes will be a big hit around here, I'm going to do something like this first.
First one comes in February. So check back.
Anyone try this before? Please post a comment with your link to share!

No comments: