Home     About Me     Recipes

Friday, January 21, 2011

My Great finds this week!

Dollar days at Michael's craft store has got to be the most exciting this for me all week! I made a killing in sales!
Here are my finds!
 Happy Holiday's sign with snowflake and some silver sprigs things, I'm thinking next year to use them for a front door hanger. Spent .35
 Heart for rosette project, mini punches (dove and cupid) $1 each, balls .15
 My very 1st Apothecary Jar!! I cannot wait to get another one. Normally $14.99 I got it for $7 with a 50% off coupon. That's cheaper than Ross, they have them for $10.
 Yes, a cake tool kit. I cannot wait to spruce up my cakes and cupcakes this year. Normally $30ish I spent $2.99! Yes only $3, wouldn't you buy it too?
 Cute paper on sale for .19. Don't know what to use it for yet.
 Cake cutting mat for that fondant I plan on trying to master.
and finally a $7 board for $2.50. I want to make a name plaque for above my front door. I just love clearance sales!

No comments: