Home     About Me     Recipes

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 26 Challenge

I'm now half way through day 26 of no drinking. With only 5 days left to go on my 31 days of no drinking challenge.
I feel fantastic and I'm very proud of myself. My friends and family are very supportive of me which makes it so much easier.  Thank you friends and family! 
I drink tons of water but have found myself drinking a few sodas. So as of Monday I have vowed to keep that in control too. It's not good for one to quit so many things at one time you are setting yourself up for failure.
I have lost 3 pounds but I don't really want to count that cause once I eat a bite of my beloved chocolate or drink a soda I will gain it all back. That's just how it works with me! My husband hasn't eaten dessert all week and of course lost 5 pounds...I hate men!
I'll keep on working hard towards my goals.

1 comment:

Julie - Life Continues said...

Good for you Nicole! I know how hard it is to limit your diet to certain things. The fact that you feel better is HUGE! Keep it up!!