Home     About Me     Recipes

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SnowShoeing

One of my bucket list items is to snowshoe. Thanks to RMNP I'm going to complete another item off my list in February or March!
I will take a 4 hour snowshoe adventure in the Rockies while learning about wildlife. I wanted our entire family to do this adventure but the husband doesn't think the boys could last 4 hours. Good point. Then he says, "Why would you even want to snowshoe?" OMG I think it would just be so fun. I love to hike and this just adds extra fun being in the snow with those funny shoes. Great exercise too.
I'd love to do this is Feb. but the weather in the mountains I'm sure is still going to be just frigid and I don't own ski pants. March will still be cold but not as bad. So stay tuned for my bucket list mark off and pictures.

1 comment:

Julie - Life Continues said...

This is something I would like to do too, but Maureen doesn't like the cold, so no one for me to do this with! Maybe some time when I am out visiting you.