Home     About Me     Recipes

Friday, October 1, 2010

The Santcuary Golf Day

Once a year Roger, Simon, Nique and I play a day of golf at The Sanctuary Golf Course. Usually on a Monday at the end of September. It's always been hot and sunny with an amazing view from each hole. It's just off Daniels Park in Castle Pines, CO. 
This annual trip is a great time with obviously gorgeous golfing, drinks, talking and laughing. There plenty of time for all of that along the course cause we were there for like 6 hours. In spite of having a horrible headache I did a great job! I hit 5's and 6's on almost every hole, except 17 because that's the longest and hardest on the course. I switched using Nique's and Roger's clubs too, so it was such an adjustment on each hole. I cannot wait to get my own set of clubs. I think I like this golfing thing! It's also something Roger likes to do, maybe we could play more than once a year if I start playing! It would be pretty cool to be able to really learn and play with my mom up in Seattle or a round with my dad is Arizona. Who knows, I could be dreaming. I do this thought process once a year after a round at The Sanctuary, who wouldn't after playing one of the best courses around!  Maybe I'll keep a look out for a good special on some lessons.
 


 Roger did a lot of this :)

The Crew!

3 comments:

Isha Shiri said...

Hello! Really beautiful place, seems to be very quiet, great for a long time for the entire family.

I follow you with happiness.

Peace

HR Mom said...

Hi Isha,
We started late from our T-Time, so we were all alone, it was very peaceful. We all enjoyed our time! Thanks for following!

Julie - Life Continues said...

Good job! I would love it if you played golf, and I would love to play some courses in Colorado!

Glad you had a great time.