Home     About Me     Recipes

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Gossip Girls's loving couple

As previous post I've said that I just love Gossip Girl, it airs on Monday nights. I'm not sure where the show is going this season with the drama that unfolds every episode but it sure has my attention. As much as I love the drama between Blair and Chuck at the same time I just want them to be together! I found this photo and just love it.

Now, don't they just look like the perfect couple? I also just love the outfits the show puts B and S in every week. If I could afford it trust me I would!
I don't know who this girl is that's dating Nate to get even with Serena but I'm not sure if I like her yet. This last Monday the show was a repeat and I was so bummed. I had a warm blanket and cookies ready for a night of quiet drama...Hopefully next monday!

No comments: