Home     About Me     Recipes

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Girls Trip

Ok, so you remember back in September I went to Vegas with some girlfriends...I finally have a disc with our pictures. Not many of them turned out but here are my favorites I wanted to share.

 Claudia and I on our way out night #1 (we liked each other at this point)
 First stop Bellagio fountains to meet my dad. This was awesome!
 Nancy and I outside our hotel, 2nd day, we were out shopping and site seeing.
 View from our walk along the strip
 M & M World, we got lots of candy for the kiddos. This sign was made with all M & M's it was amazing.
 Night 2, Gardens and Dinner at the Bellagio. This picture was taken after watching a drunk person fall into the flowers twice. (Claudia is getting a little on my nerves now)


 Fremont street/Vegas Blvd. This place would be great at night. It was hot and I needed a drink!
 Ceaser's Palace shopping, show and lots of walking
 Fremont Experience...I was so ready to go home at this point!!!
Our final walk down the strip from Cesar's to Luxor. Of course one last look at the fountains.
Update: I have still not talked to Claudia since we got home from the trip. I have talked to my husband about going back to Vegas in the near future but this time with him. I will stay on the opposite end of the strip and I will attend some shows and maybe a nightclub. I want to have a totally different experience! But I do love Vegas!

2 comments:

Team Gibson said...

I have to ask.....why was your trip so terrible? Vegas is suppose to be FUN!

HR Mom said...

Anna, I did have fun just not as much as I had hoped. My friend Claudia was a totally different person then normal bringing so much negativity and stress. Due to her taking so long to get ready we missed dinner on the second night and a show, then the girls changed there minds on going to a nightclub. We just didn't do anything but walk and shop. Very little gambling. The pool was so fun and we met great people. Just need to go with fun party people next time is all.