Home     About Me     Recipes

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A lot on my plate

I have a lot on my plate right now. I haven't had such a jam packed schedule in a long time. This week has been non stop and it's only Tuesday! I haven't even been to the gym either. I volunteered at the school for 3 hours yesterday, ran a couple errands, took Roger suit shopping and did the normal, wash, dinner, homework and be outside while the boys played. Today it's raining so I'm inside getting cleaning done, well after I blog. The rest of the week is jammed with more volunteering, church volunteering, parent teacher conferences, soccer and more all while we have an out of town guest staying with us. This was not a planned guest but we are making due.  I'm hoping Friday will still be nice out, we are taking the boys to Elitch Gardens before they are closed for the season. We got free tickets, so we don't want them going to waste.
 I seem to have weeks that are empty then weeks that are slammed. Why can't it be just an even flow of events?
Sunday is a slammed but exciting day to come. I will be up at 5am to take my mother in law to the airport, why is it that when I have to shuttle people to and from the airport they choose the earliest flight possible? I then am attending church, after that the boys and I will then attend a baptism class. I will then attempt a cat nap before I head back to the church for an additional class I'm taking for myself. I'll blog about that next week.
I also am trying to get some more Pampered Chef shows in the works so I can stay an active consultant. I just don't have the time to be on the phone, especially when I'm not even home!
This is how I feel sometimes...Stressed out!

No comments: