Home     About Me     Recipes

Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy {Halloween} Weekend

Today was full of Fall Festival aka: Halloween Parties at school today, I am so tired! We did games, crafts and watched Charlie Brown pumpkin show. "I got a rock" love it!
It did get me in the mood for this wonderful fun filled weekend though. We are sitting down with movies, popcorn and candy with the kiddos. I just love low key nights. I got invited to go out but thought this is a better way to spend my Friday night.
I wanted to share with you a few of my traditional Halloween weekend favorites first:

I haven't missed a Saw movie on Halloween in years. This year it doesn't come out for a few more weeks..cannot wait to go see it with the hubby.


Making something elaborate...no cake this year though. I made sugar cookies. Pictures to come just need the icing to dry.
I also love walking around the cold brisk evenings with a hot apple cider in a mug to warm the hands. I may have to do that this weekend on our new trail down the way.
Off to my family movie night! Happy Halloween friends!

No comments: