Home     About Me     Recipes

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I feel like..

It's now Thursday night and I feel like this:

I got 2 kids up and dressed for school
made breakfast
made mac n' cheese for T's lunch
Crossing guard duty
Gym
got myself ready
picked up Dylan from school
returned towels at Kohl's
exchanged shoes at Big 5
Went to Ace and got more mouse traps
drove home to make 2 separate lunches
got T's soccer stuff ready
made dinner in the crock pot
did 2 parent teacher conferences
Soccer practice

played outside with the kids
finished making dinner....listened to my kids complain about dinner the entire time I ate
heat up another meal for the kids to really get a dinner
Dishes

I feel like being a freakin' baby right about now. I mention to my husband a little help would of been nice. He's shocked???? I mention that maybe a little help with the dishes or the kids or offer to do something so I can get off my feet. He then says, "what can I do so you can get off your feet?"
NOTHING, I'VE ALREADY DONE IT ALL!!!
Insert my ass right on the couch...for the rest of the night (watching Grey's Anatomy).
Until tomorrow Peeps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm quite certain that you are needed on urgent business in your neighbor's backyard tonight. There is some wine that needs tasting and some pinon wood fire scent that needs to be smelled.

Get your overworked self over here.

The Chick Voice

HR Mom said...

Thanks for the relaxing moment! It was good while it lasted :) I'll look for you again on Saturday!