Home     About Me     Recipes

Friday, September 30, 2011

Peach Crisp With Maple Cream Sauce

I bought a huge box of peaches and they have got to be the juiciest most delicious peaches I've had in a long time. I wish I bought 2 boxes! The hubby's favorite dessert is Peach cobbler and mine is Apple Crisp so I met in the middle and made Peach Crisp. He wasn't to happy about that but oh well! He can make his own cobbler next time. I'm not a fan of biscuits at all and I think that's how you make a cobbler?!
So, with the help of my little man we started using up our peaches!
As I write this I realize someone deleted my prep work pictures, so just imagine all the beautiful ingredients lined up and nicely pictured in my bowl waiting to be mashed up...




Now imagine the most delicious looking crisp you have ever seen...Yep that's how mine turned out! This pan of crisp didn't last long so I didn't get the final pictures I wanted.  But no fear I got this recipe from Ree so mine turned out JUST like hers...



I'm sure it tasted the exact same too!   { pictures from her website }

My printer also decided not to print out the recipe in black ink but very pale blue so I'm just going to post the link  http://tastykitchen.com/recipes/desserts/peach-crisp-with-maple-cream-sauce/?print=1/#size3x5  instead of writing it all out. I'm sure you all don't mind this time!

Enjoy this warm and delicious dessert!

xoxo
-N

1 comment:

Julie - Life Continues said...

Nicole this looks sooo good, I want the recipe, but the link doesn't work.