Home     About Me     Recipes

Thursday, September 15, 2011

My 32nd Birthday

Well I made it through another year. I turned 32 on Saturday and it was one of the best birthday's I've had in a long time.
Well, last year was great too but that was a whole weekend getaway and we had my mom here to babysit my boys. This year no family help.
I started the day making myself coffee and my boys French Toast. Not how I saw my birthday morning starting but whatever! I then went to my first ever Tae Bo class at 8am! It was hard...
I chilled around the house for a bit then went to the mall. Roger had planned on letting me pick out a white watch that I've wanted for a while. I had a really cute Coach watch picked out, then before I even bought it I had slight buyers remorse. I had just bought myself a new IPhone, ordered cases and signed up for a new gym membership. I felt like I already got my gift. Plus I really want to ski this year, so I rather save the money....But we will see. I just love Coach stuff!
After walking the mall a bit we ate lunch on a roof top patio for some delicious Mexican food. I was so full, I took a long nap and then enjoyed a few more margaritas with my neighbors before heading out for the night.
I gathered some dear friends of mine along with my hubby and we went drinking and dancing at a bar close by home. It was the funniest night  I've had in a long time.
Every 15 minutes I got a shot and a small gift delivered to the table from my BFF Lisa. The best idea ever!
We danced until 1:30 in the morning and headed home.
Sunday Roger made me a green chili casserole, got me Gatorade, an icee, and my favorite chips.For dinner he picked up my favorite Chinese food. I layed around catching up on the Kardashians.
It was a great birthday with great people!

xoxo
-N

No comments: