Home     About Me     Recipes

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Lies Chelsea Handler Told me..Review

If you have not read Chelsea Handler's books yet, you are missing out on a great laugh!
Start with Hello Vodka, it's me Chelsea then proceed to My Horizontal Life, end with Lies she told me. You may just pee your pants laughing.
The books are a lot funnier then her on her TV show, trust me!

The Lies Chelsea Handler Told me is a collective group of family and friends that Chelsea has F*&$ed with and they tell there side of the story. I found the book very entertaining and wish I could think of pranks as well as her and get away with it. What's gross is that when people find out they have walked right into a Chelsea prank, she's right there peeing in her pants, Literally! But Chelsea does have a very sweet side, she pays for all her friends vacations, who wouldn't love that?! I'd be her friend to travel the world just for taking a joke.
I read the book in 2 days while at the gym, it was hilarious. Except the ending, the last chapter is from her dog. Why would you have an insert from your dog? I found it boring and skipped most of it.

So if I prank you, you know know where the idea came from ;)

Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me (A Chelsea Handler Book/Borderline Amazing Publishing)

Buy the book here!

xoxo
-N

No comments: