Home     About Me     Recipes

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Winter Park Weekend

I would have to say I'm pretty addicted to Groupon. There are the other daily deal sites I have too. I don't know how I'm going to use all of them by the end of the year but I will.
Most of my adventures are because of Groupon or such. For instance we went on a weekend getaway to Winter Park a few weekends ago.
We only went for a few reasons:
1. Groupon: 2 night stay in a Condo in the heart of WP, with $20 GC to local restaurant (didn't use), and a few other small perks $100!

2. BRET MICHAEL'S!!!

Yes, I can 100% be a Bret Michael's groupie! I have seen him twice now in CO, this time was the best. I nearly lost my voice from screaming. I was screaming, singing, jumping up and down, I freakin' love him!

We arrived on Saturday afternoon and checked into our Condo. The boys were so cute checking out every tiny thing. They found a radio they screamed about it, they found a shower and bath separated they screamed about it and jumped inside, they opened a patio door and we over looked the hot tub...Yes, they screamed about it!! You get the point! I didn't get mad from all the screaming cause it's the little things that give them joy, which in return makes me happy.

Here's the weekend:
Walk Village
Skid Row Concert
Walked downtown WP
Dinner in village (very expensive and busy)
Hot tub
SLEEP!
Went to Fraser Rec Center: worked out, did the pool slides, lazy river etc.
Warrant & BRET MICHAEL'S CONCERT
Village: Dinner, arcade, park and more
Hot tub
Sleep
Village
drove up and through Fraser, Tabernash and such to Grand Lake. Boys played at the beach
Lunch in Winter Park (best Mexican food)!
Home
Here's the highlights in Pictures.










1 comment:

Julie - Life Continues said...

Love it.....what a great family vacation! I could be a Bret Michaels groupie too!