Home     About Me     Recipes

Friday, September 16, 2011

Secrets of Eden

A few months ago I wanted to blog more and thought adding book reviews would be a great way to fill up my week. After reviewing a few books and looking back, I'm not good at it. So I'm going to change the way I review my books. I would still like to share what books I'm reading, cause I just love the referrals and hearing about what others are reading.
So for September I finished reading Secrets of Eden by Chris Bohjalian. This book started off with the major plot right at the beginning to keep your interest. I love that.
You didn't really get to know the whole story until the end, so it kept your attention.
I recommend reading this one. This also would make a good Book Club book.

Secrets of Eden: A Novel

So instead of me telling you what it's about, I'm just going to let you know if I recommend the book or not. I do belong to a company I have to do a full review on, so those will be a little more in depth.
I hope this suits my readers better.

xoxo
-N

No comments: