Home     About Me     Recipes

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Corn Muffin Dogs

I believe that Corn dogs are not only disgusting but really bad for you. So I stopped buying them for my boys. I was blog hopping and I ran across Corn muffin dogs. I thought that is a healthier and more frugal way to serve Corn dogs, so I gave it a try.
                                             Make corn muffin mix according to the package.
                                                  Slice up your hot dogs of choice.
                      Put some muffin mix in cup, then a slice of your hot dog. Add more Muffin mix.

                                              Bake according to the muffin package as well.

I personally don't eat  Hot Dogs, so I'm not sure how this turned out. My husband said they were ok. My kids refused to eat them after one bite. So, I have no plans on baking these again. I threw them out and was really only out like $1.00 so I'm not to sad about it. Feel free to try this with your kids and let me know what you think.

xoxo
-N

No comments: