Home     About Me     Recipes

Monday, October 31, 2011

Front Entry Halloween Decor

I have this long entry table by my front door that I just love to decorate during all seasons/holiday's. I do this table more then I do my fireplace mantle. I think I do that cause I have more people in my front room then I do come all the way into my living room.
I think I need to entertain more?!
I got a bit more creative this year due to the fact that I got a few things on clearance after Halloween last year.
Here's my Decor:
                                              Table runner and ghost at Target
                                                  Wine bottle printable: Joann's
                                           Skull & bird: Dollar store, candle and tree: Target
                                     Orange Candles: Dollar Tree Pumpkin: Target  Bucket: Popcorn Factory

Feel Free to take any Ideas, just give credit where credit is do! Feel free to link up.
Happy Halloween!

xoxo
-N

No comments: