Home     About Me     Recipes

Sunday, October 2, 2011

October Goals!

Man time is flying by so fast! I cannot believe we are in October already! It's about that time to start posting about Fall and Halloween stuff, which I love!

August unfinished Goals:
Fix up basement

Purge old magazines..still in process(I own like 300)
Prepare to consign old clothes, kid toys


September Goals:
Personal:
Start Fitness Challenge
Treat myself to a race or something special for my Birthday
Kids:
Take them on a fun outing  Pictures to come
Awana

Books:
Secrets of Eden...Posted review already
Blogger Book...still didn't come



Kitchen:
Granola Bars
Another batch of Homemade Graham Crackers..Oct.
Homemade noodles from scratch...Oct.

October Goals:

Personal:
Finish Challenge Strong........1/2 way done!!!
Start new running Schedule for Nov. Race
At Home Bible Study: Discerning the Voice of GOD
Zip Line Adventure

Kids:
Halloween Fun

Kitchen:
Pumpkin Donuts
Pumpkin Bread
Sept. unfinished goals

Books:
Book Club Book: Good in Bed & Girl with Dragon Tattoo
Jennifer Wiener's new book

I do really hope I get to all this. With my volunteer schedule and training I am trying so hard to keep up! But as you all know I thrive on goals!
Have a great rest of the weekend!
xoxo
-N

No comments: