Home     About Me     Recipes

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween Printables




             Mantle ideas here
To add a little scary features to your Halloween mantle or shelves, print up a few scary animals. Either Bats, spiders or skulls.
Once you print your scary picture on paper, dip the paper in cold coffee to give it the worn look, or you can burn the edges a little. Then put the picture in a nice black frame. Place on mantle next to a skull or black crow.
The bat cut outs are great for taping them flying on the walls near by your mantle. I plan on making bats and putting them on a picture frame like picture above.
I also took a red and white wine and put scary labels on them and put them next to my skull.
I have lots of inspiration and ideas...but no money to buy new stuff. Trying really hard to use what I have.

xoxo
-N

No comments: