Home     About Me     Recipes

Friday, October 28, 2011

Picture Frame Re-do

I bought several frames at TJMaxx for no more then $4 a piece, some were $2. Once I got them all I didn't know what to do with them until I start blog hopping of course. The popular thing to do is do a picture frame collage on one wall.
Remember back when I was the Winner of 18 cans of Krylon paint...That's what I'm gonna use!

I have 2 gold frames to start with
                                                                   I turned 1 black
                                                                    and 1 orange
I freakin' love this color! I am so super happy how this turned out! Thank goodness I'm not using the glass they came with because it broke! I have 2 more frames to work with. Pictures of those and the final wall to come soon.

Do any of you have a picture frame collage at home? I'd love to see what you did, post a link in your comments.

xoxo
-N

No comments: