Home     About Me     Recipes

Friday, October 21, 2011

First Flag Football Season

TC gave up his several season run of soccer to start flag football. We were a bit sad, once TC gets really good at something he gets over it. I do hope he finds something and sticks with it soon and for years. I would love to see my boy get a scholarship to the best college. One close by of course! Yes, I know that's several years away but they grow up way to fast. Plus I'm a planner.

TC started out the season not so good, he stood around watching the other players, he ran slow. You could really tell he didn't know what to do most of the time. He played really well when he was QB or running back though, he stayed focused. He really started to pay attention and get confident mid season and ended the season very well.
Here's his journey. TC is #6..






I didn't always remember to bring my long lens so the pictures are from far sidelines. TC of course loves his trophy. He now has 7! I over heard him say to my mom the other day he was going back to soccer. We will see what happens. We are thinking of taking Fall off of sports. I want to get them into art or writing more brain work..we will see how that goes over!

xoxo
-N

2 comments:

Julie - Life Continues said...

Love seeing that he is so proud of himself!

Julie - Life Continues said...
This comment has been removed by the author.