Home     About Me     Recipes

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fall Beverages

One thing I love about fall is the warm delicious beverages, alcoholic or not that I get to indulge in. My ultimate favorite go to first drink is......
Hot caramel apple cider (no, not from Starbucks...I'm a homemade girl)



 
Hot Caramel Apple Cider:
1 Pkg Cider mix (I use sugar free)
Caramel syrup
Hot Water
Apple Rum (optional)
Whipped Cream (optional)

Brew your hot water in the coffee maker or microwave. Add pkg of cider mix to your favorite mug. Add in a 1/2 shot of rum and hot water. Stir. Add whipped cream on top and drizzle caramel on top!
Enjoy!
I would say mine is way better then Starbucks and half the price! Do you have a warm fall beverage you like? I'd love to try, post in your comment the link to your beverage.

Another non alcoholic beverage for you or the kids is Orange Hot Chocolate

 Last Halloween blog post here.

My most favorite thing to do is enjoy one of these drinks cuddled on the chair during rain or snow while reading a book or blogging.

All this writing about drinks, I want one now!

Hope you had a fantastic Halloween. Happy Fall!

xoxo
-N

No comments: