Home     About Me     Recipes

Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekly Menu

Weekly Menu:
Monday:
French Toast and Waffles
Sandwiches and yogurt
Chicken Fajitas/ Quesadilla's and fruit

Tuesday:
Banana Bread
Sandwiches
Fish Tacos/ kids randomness

Wednesday:
Cereal
Mac and Cheese
Lasagna with Garlic Bread

Thursday:
Popovers
Leftovers
Thai Chicken

Friday:
Cereal
Sandwiches and yogurt
Whole Wheat Spaghetti and Garlic Bread

Now we sometimes don't make all I plan due to things coming up or we just don't feel like eating that particular meal.
I also personally don't eat the breakfast or lunches listed. I do a healthier option of just a grilled chicken breast with vegetables and fruit.
I will be posting some of these recipes this week too!

Enjoy
xoxo
-N

2 comments:

Vicky @ Pearl District said...

I have always wanted to come up with a menu....For like a year... I STILL am thinking about it..uhg!!! How did you start? I'm so scared of missing meals cuz we sometimes eat at parents :D

Do you also shop of your weekly menu? How often?

xoxo :)

HR Mom said...

Hi Vicky,
I'm glad you asked this question. I am in the process of posting how I do my menus! Please come back hopefully this week for my menu tips. I hope you get something out of it.
-N