Home     About Me     Recipes

Friday, February 4, 2011

Just Sayin'

I have had a long day today but couldn't resist the blog world. I'm sitting here with no one home, I should be enjoying the relaxing piece and quiet, right? I'm not really, I have a splitting headache for the second day in a row and I feel like crap. I just found this bit of truth blog and I just love what she posts. So I had to share.
 
I am determined to achieve many things these days and today I found myself on the treadmill running next to a man and another women. They were both running faster then me and I kept thinking I need to beat them. Why? To prove I'm a better runner? A couple minutes later I just couldn't keep up and I thought to myself I have my own goals I don't need to beat there's too. I went at my own pace and ended up running longer and more miles then they did. So this one speaks to me often.

No comments: