Home     About Me     Recipes

Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Beautiful Weekend!

OMG, we are finally out of the below zero weather here in Colorado! Wooo Hooo! The forecast for the weekend is 60, which is just perfect here. For this beautiful weekend I would love to go on a hike but just have things planned scattered about that will keep me from that. My DH has to work tonight too, so it's just me and the boys (as usual).
We had a mellow Friday night (still cold) over at the neighbors they went to the new Dickies down the street. My husband has been asking to go for like a month! So this really made him happy. The food was delicious! We then..hold onto your seats....smelled Scentsy scents! LOL I know so thrilling but it was a good laugh. It's nice to just relax with good friends, no expectations.
So for the rest of the weekend I plan on getting a few outside things done:
Sweeping out my garage. I have a pound of dirt, ice melt and melted snow piling up.
Birthday Party
Church
Picking up the house (for only the 12 millionth time this week)
Putting the clean laundry away
I plan on running a few times with my girlfriend. I just love running outside, the treadmill gets so boring.

It's just the little things right? Make it a great weekend people!!
Anyone else doing anything fun?
I don't blog on Sunday's so come back Monday morning for my adventure in making homemade bread!

xoxo
-N

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Running outside is like the BEST thing known to man!!! Whenever I'm at the gym I don't go near the treadmill. I just use the elipical at the gym but run more outside. I sometimes get semi sad that I moved back home because I miss my runs to the beach and neighborhoods through the canals in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Although Colorado produces good running too, just with a different element. YAY for running 'cause it definately puts my mind at ease with day to day stuff!!! :o)