Home     About Me     Recipes

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Indoor Rock climbing

I have always wanted to do some indoor rock wall climbing. So mark off another bucket list item! I should really do a bucket list post, so I can mark them off!  Anyway, I did a small indoor wall on Saturday at believe it or not Monkey Business (indoor kids play area) and it was so fun!
I didn't make it up all the way, I was way to scared. Dylan made it just as far as I did, he went like 3 or 4 times. I'm so glad Dylan has a little of my thrill in him! He's like my small partner in crime.
I was at the Rec Center gym this morning, and they have a large rock climbing wall, and I finally asked the lady how much it cost. Thinking it was going to be so expensive. It's FREE!! It's all included in our fees. If I would of known that I would of been doing this long ago. You do have to take a 20 minute class to learn the {ropes} and an optional 20 minute class on how to harness yourself for child. I plan on taking both! TODAY! I don't waste time :)
I will fill you all in soon on how tonight goes. Dylan I know is going to be a little upset he cannot do it though, you have to be 7.
I will take pictures of Tanner and I. I will also try and figure out how to get the ones of Dylan off my phone so I can share him as well.

I am also going to parent teacher conferences today. I really am hoping they go really well. I would love for both my kids to be caught up and doing well!
Make it a great day!

xoxo
-N

No comments: