Home     About Me     Recipes

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today is not exactly how I had planned it to go. Started the day out volunteering at the school then came home with D to eat lunch. My car breaks have been making a bad grinding sound, so we took a ride down to Just Breaks. 5 hours we waited in the waiting room...5! I have to give it to my kids they were amazing, I have never seen them behave like that. The car cost more then I had expected :(  that's always a downer. Then I realized I hadn't been home all day so I didn't get my romantic dinner, table or dessert done!!! I also didn't post my sandwich bread post and I had a work conflict happen as soon as I walked in too! I was on the verge of a good cry, but when life give you lemons, make {vodka} lemonade!



This may not be the perfect Valentine's Day but I'm alive and healthy. I am going for a re-try later this week. Maybe when my husband least expects it. We have no kids on Friday, maybe I do it then?  Who says I have to have February 14th to tell my husband and kids I love them? So for now, we will have our family dinner and I'm off to bed to start better tomorrow. I'll leave you with a joke!

 
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
(or week)

1 comment:

Julie - Life Continues said...

What a great attitude, I'm sure that your surprise dinner will mean even more!