Home     About Me     Recipes

Monday, February 21, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Subway Art

OHH how I love St. Patrick's Day! One of my top favorite holidays. Now that I am trying to make my own decor. Here is what I came up with.
                                                            Goodwill picture $3.99
                                                  Dollar store window stickers and done!
This didn't take long. I did have to shred the back of the picture, clean the glass and frame. Taped some printer paper to the inside of frame and put it back together.I then added the clings to the front of the frame. This will go on my front entry table with my other decor, a Apothecary Jar filled with green and gold candy with a nice Happy St. Patrick's Day ribbon, a pot of gold and shamrocks. I plan on trying one more project!

xoxo
-N

1 comment:

Julie - Life Continues said...

Very clever! You can reuse the frame for different holidays!