Home     About Me     Recipes

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday's Trends

Ok, So I'm still stuck on the Grey's for this Fall. I went to TJMax cause I'm a Maxanista. I went looking for more workout clothes. Which my friend Lisa says I spend more money on workout clothes then anyone she knows. I just love them! Anyway trying to get into more fashion then just workout gear I went over to the coats. I found the most beautiful Grey Calvin Klein wool trench. I dug for a while and of course they didn't have my size. I was so bummed. I will get one though. I have been sporting a nice cream with grey trim for a few years and want another option.
Here is a quick look at a coat similar to the CK one I found.
This one's a little lighter, but it will do, it's super cute!
This is by DKNY. Available online here.
Another trend I am DYING to try this week is....

I went to one store yesterday to find a nice grey but had no luck. I do getting this ASAP! It won't be a complete fall without my grey fingers :)
I'm not completely sure if I want to wear the coat and the nails at the same time but we will see!
Happy shopping for your Fall Fun Fashion.
Anyone else want to share a fashion want?

No comments: