Home     About Me     Recipes

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bret Michael's at Taste of Colorado

On Sunday evening Bret Michael's played at The Taste of Colorado! I was so excited to see him play after seeing him on Celebrity Apprentice and watching the news about his health. I was nervous for him being so active after such trama. Bret of course came on stage a little late just like all singers do. He sang his first song, "Talk dirty to me".  The Husband sang along to this one, surprising I didn't know the words at all. Bret is also coming out with a new show on VH1 so he played 2 songs from the show. The show is called Bret Michaels: Life as I know it. After those two songs I got bored and went back to the Taste. I was walking around and heard him finally play, "Every rose has it's thorn" which made me laugh because my neighbor Steve kept making fun of the song all weekend and how lame I was for wanting to see Bret. I at that point text Steve that Bret was playing his favorite song! I'm glad I went to see him even though it was packed! Girls were going crazy, yes including me! I am a big fan of Bret, I watch both seasons of "Rock of Love with Bret Michael's" on VH1. He's a gentlemen to the ladies but at the same time such a player! I think he is a great dad and just very interesting. I will be checking out the new show.

2 comments:

Julie - Life Continues said...

I am jealous! I love Bret Michaels and was hoping to see him at the Puyallup fair, but I don't think he is on the schedule.

HR Mom said...

He is either just starting or just finishing a tour for 2010, I'm sure if you looked up his website it might tell you when he's playing next. I'm so happy I got to see him!