Home     About Me     Recipes

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

One comes to an end and another begins!

As my previous post my favorite summer addiction was Big Brother 13 on CBS. I just love the yelling, sneaking around, back dooring, romances, in other words DRAMA! But all things must come to an end. Tonight I sit here watching the season finale of BB 13 while I write this, anxiously awaiting to find out who wins half a million dollars, $50K and the winner of house favorite. My guess would have to be Lane. He was the nicest guy in the house. He really didn't have any enemies. He played Brittany pretty good too, but I do think he wants her bad. Hayden was a nice guy and won several competitions but the jury is mad at him mostly for the secret alliance. I hope Lane wins he seems so down to earth and plus he's HOT!
As this ends I did get to see the season premiere of Gossip Girl Monday night. I haven't missed an episode in 4 season's of GG. I love the drama in that show too. Lots of gossip, back stabbing, shopping, love and lust, plus very hot cast. I look at all the girls and I would just die to dress just like them. I love the necklaces the most, always so long and beautiful.  If you are not watching GG you should. 1 hour on Monday nights, Colorado's channel 2.
Off to go see the end of BB, so sad. Until next summer.

2 comments:

http://www.ehow.com/members/stevemar2-articles.html said...

About Big Brother, I didn’t watch last night’s finale, but I’m disappointed that Hayden won. I was really hoping Enzo would emerge victorious. I thought Enzo was the most entertaining houseguest this season.

HR Mom said...

Thank you for your comment reader. I also was a bit disappointed in Hayden winning. I didn't really think Enzo should of won though. He didn't win more than 1 compition, I do agree though that he was very entertaining. I still think Lane should of won. I am also glad Britany won the favorite house guest.