Home     About Me     Recipes

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Labor Day weekend!

I hope that everyone enjoys there long weekend! We don't have a whole lot planned. We will go to the annual Taste of Colorado with the kids on Sunday. Bret Micheal's is playing at 7pm, so we will be there for that no doubt! Monday will be some relaxing and catching up. My girlfriends and I will be getting our Vegas tripped planned along with some pedicures. We may go to BBQ at the in-laws on Monday too, depends on if I feel like driving. I am looking forward to no carpools, no homework, and everything else I'm required to do during the week.
I am thinking a nice long run or bike ride could be nice since finally the weather has cooled off just a little bit. Last I checked it was going to be in the 90's again this weekend :( Just so hot. I do feel that the air smells different, and football has started. I think fall is coming. The stores already have out Halloween decorations and candy. I just don't understand why stores do that, months in advance.

Anyone has some fun Labor day weekend plans?
Don't forget to vote for my new blog name..the poll is just to the left <---- thanks

No comments: