Home     About Me     Recipes

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday's Trends

Fall Fashion trends for 2010 are arriving! I cannot wait to get my hands on a few new items for the fall and winter season. I am getting so close to being over shorts. Now that I sit and write this I only wore a shirt maybe twice this summer. I think I need to get a few more in on Sunday's for Church before I'm depressed about wearing slacks everyday. I'm not a huge jeans person either. I own 2 pairs of jeans and I'm ok with that. I do own a million pairs of slacks though in a lot of different colors. Anyway new fashion trends coming are again the Jean Jacket, Scarves, long sweater tops, ankle heels and more. The colors are going to be Green, Grey, Pink, and Red. I'm already on the search for a hobo grey handbag! See a few of the I wants below. I think Forever 21, http://www.6pm.com/ will have what your looking for. Enjoy the new season!
picture via: google search


Jean Jacket



Pink Scarf

Click on Pink scarf and you will find that and the grey top at Forever 21. I hardly shop there because the tops barely fit my boobs and the pants are for skinny people :) Yes, my inner skinny girl is screaming to get out!
Do you know of any new fashion trends or colors you are looking to find?

No comments: