Home     About Me     Recipes

Friday, September 24, 2010

Sanctuary Golf Course

Once a year when The Sanctuary Golf Course closes up for the year they allow the employee to come and golf for the day. The employee's are only allowed to bring a family member, so I am the one that has the honor of accomponying my husband again this year. I do not play golf unless it's Putt Putt with the kids or at The Sanctuary once per year. I'm not that bad though. Our four some every year is with Roger's best friend Simon and his wife Nique, who got married at the Sanctuary a few months ago. I just love this place so much. The view is fantastic no matter where you are standing! Here is a glimpse of where I will be on Monday!
I'll post pictures on Tuesday of my day of golfing though!

For some reason blogger changed the way you add pictures, and I cannot find my Sanctuary pictures. I will try again in a little bit.

1 comment:

Julie - Life Continues said...

Have fun! Remember, keep your head down, swing slow, and follow through! Fore!!!